Vent suggestion

Go down

Vent suggestion

Post  HuggyBear on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:29 pm

The same as the css server I think CF's along with Eggy should have full admin in vent then give a select few admin for emergancy reasons.
HuggyBear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent suggestion

Post  eggdrop on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 pm

i have taken a long hard thought about this process. i have selected dakota, beer, viper, and myself to be server admins. basically heres a layout of what a server admin can do, ban, globally mute, add, remove, kick, people. i have made food, girlie, gc, and about another 5 members who can add people. if you think that we should nominate somoene else to be a server admin please let me know. i had only added them at the time because i know dakota for many a moon now. and i know he wouldnt just kick or ban someone because of childish things. not saying anyone else in the clan would. i just would rather keep it simple due to having less issues. im trying very hard to keep things simple. but please, anyone who would like to be a server admin, just inform me or viper or beer, or dakota, and we shall talk about it and get back to the person ASAP. we do not descriminate Smile if anyone has complaints or comments please feel free to personally email me. maverick202106@yahoo.com
Eggy

eggdrop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

vent

Post  HuggyBear on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Thats cool I was just trying to make it so all CF's were as equals and not a dictatorship but whatever. We will all just hope and pray it does not happen again. im sure Vipe will take care of everything he does a good job of that.
HuggyBear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent suggestion

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down