Middle Finger Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun rotation

3 posters

Go down

Gun rotation Empty Gun rotation

Post  wtfgirlie Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:20 am

Was playing on a server tonight and at every new map the gun rotation changed - I my self really liked that. Could we possibly try that out on our server and see how it goes?
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Gun rotation Empty Re: Gun rotation

Post  ColD-SteEl {EsA} Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 am

If it is somehow back on random, that would be the only idea that I can think of that would let the gun order change. I do not know who did this, I didnt do it.

However; I like the idea of random guns. What do you all think?
ColD-SteEl {EsA}
ColD-SteEl {EsA}

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 pm

ColD-SteEl {EsA} wrote:If it is somehow back on random, that would be the only idea that I can think of that would let the gun order change. I do not know who did this, I didnt do it.

It wasn't on our server cold - it was a different server that I was playing in that had that.
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  eggdrop Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:15 pm

i dont really like that idea (just my opinion) because then you dont get into a groove.

eggdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 pm

I like the idea because you'll never know what the gun rotation will be and it gives everyone a chance to at least level up(like me who is always stuck on one gun).
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  eggdrop Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 am

wtfgirlie wrote:I like the idea because you'll never know what the gun rotation will be and it gives everyone a chance to at least level up(like me who is always stuck on one gun).

if you have trouble leveling off certain guns.. then youll get alot more practice on them... if you have random.. youll never level off the gun that you have troubles with because you havent had enough practice with them.

eggdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:47 am

On the server with the random gun rotation - it's only switching from reg to reverse, and some maps it takes forever to level from guns - I know on a couple of maps they were on p-90 and they had to get 5 kills before leveling. No one was on tonight to look into it.
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:49 am

eggdrop wrote:
wtfgirlie wrote:I like the idea because you'll never know what the gun rotation will be and it gives everyone a chance to at least level up(like me who is always stuck on one gun).

if you have trouble leveling off certain guns.. then youll get alot more practice on them... if you have random.. youll never level off the gun that you have troubles with because you havent had enough practice with them.

I like the surprise - maybe that's the way you think it may work - but for me it doesn't - you'd think by now I'd be a pro on para cuz I'm on it so much - but I'm not. So your logic doesn't work for me. I played better with the different rotation.
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  eggdrop Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:54 pm

also... the whole "getting more then 1 kill" on certain guns.. bad idea. took 3 people last night almost 40 miunutes to get on the last gun. boring.

eggdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am

eggdrop wrote:also... the whole "getting more then 1 kill" on certain guns.. bad idea. took 3 people last night almost 40 miunutes to get on the last gun. boring.

that's because they had changed it to random and never restarted the server to make it go into effect - so it made the server to some crazy shit. It's fine now.
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum