Middle Finger Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weezy F. The App.

+5
wtfgirlie
ViperKiller
Bloodsaya
ColD-SteEl {EsA}
Weezy F.
9 posters

Go down

Weezy F. The App. Empty Weezy F. The App.

Post  Weezy F. Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

1. Real Name (First name Required.): Eric

2. In Game Name; Not your steam friends name: Weezy F.

3. Steam Login; An admin will add you: eric119644

4. How old are you: 23

5. We require a microphone for being in mFc., Do you have one and use it?: Yes

6. Who referred you to the site: idk, most mfc members

7. What games do you currently play: CS:S, gotta play the box. duty, halo, madden, ncaa. bout it.

8. How long have you been gaming overall PC, Console, Otherwise: well shit i started out on nintendo. yea that old piece of shit... but pretty much casually since then.

9. Tell us why you think you are mFc. material: Shit man, you guys are chill. Dont bitch all the time like some. Im the same way. But when it comes to playing im like 3rd on the server, used to play cal-0 back in 1.6 days then when source first came out. Lately i jus pub it up with muh chronic. And it speaks for itself.

10. Is there anything else you would like to say about yourself? I do my thing with the ladies.. I work in sales At the Honda Powerstore. Sell bikes, atv's, pwc's. Graduated from The Ohio State University... Gotta be straight about O-H... The best. Got my own place in the city.. Thats me i guess.
Weezy F.
Weezy F.

Back to top Go down

Weezy F. The App. Empty Re: Weezy F. The App.

Post  ColD-SteEl {EsA} Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 pm

About time!
ColD-SteEl {EsA}
ColD-SteEl {EsA}

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodsaya Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:35 am

i agree with cold. i say yes
Bloodsaya
Bloodsaya

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperKiller Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 pm

well weezy i see you have been running around with a recruit tag on, just curious who told you that you may tag up. not mad just want to know, come into vent say hey and we'll talk about that -r tag u got on. as for now please take off the tag, you shouldnt be wearing it till viperkiller or appointed helper which is girlie tell you or anyone else to tag as mFc-R
ViperKiller
ViperKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Who was it that told you to tag up? Just curious on who it was. The only people that are to handle this is Viper or myself.
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Weezy F. Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 am

Viper it seems like your kinda gettin salty with me about it. I didn't do anything I wasn't informed to do. The day that I tagged up I was advised by wolverine to do so, while beer and steel were both on the server, and were in agreence. They said not to forget to get on the forum's and turn in my application. Which I did so. Also, eggdrop has already talked to me and added me to insure that i have the vent info, which i do not. Now if I did something wrong I appologize and feel inclined to believe that I was told wrong. Hopefully things are fine.

Weezy F.
Weezy F.
Weezy F.

Back to top Go down

Weezy F. The App. Empty I told him to tag up

Post  w0lv3rine Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 am

well clearly everyone in this server likes him. . . he's been wantin to get in mFc. for a while, but couldn't find the forums cuz of this free shit (no offense food) so viper quit bitchin, I've been in mFc. for a while, and kind of know who would be accepted or not. now, I know i'll take the blame for viper or girlie not bein there, they were appointed the job to hire applicants basically. and viper, you know, secrets ruin everything, I look at mFc. as another family. so tryin to get weezy to say who it was behind my back, yeah thats awesome man. so I'll admit it right here, I told him to tag up, what are you gonna do? what I did, had no negative effects on the server or the clan. your like a 3 year old when things don't go your way.
w0lv3rine
w0lv3rine

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=813493956

Back to top Go down

Post  IndeNted Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 am

Everyone really just needs to CHILL THE FUCK OUT around here. What's with people getting into little bitch fits on vent? Honestly just respect eachother and we'll all be cool. It would be a shame for THIS to come true.
IndeNted
IndeNted

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodsaya Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 am

i second indented motion.
=/
Lets look at it as, he was going to get the -R up anyways so why all this unnecessary drama
Can we start acting like men.. ffs
Bloodsaya
Bloodsaya

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfgirlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 pm

w0lv3rine wrote:well clearly everyone in this server likes him. . . he's been wantin to get in mFc. for a while, but couldn't find the forums cuz of this free shit (no offense food) so viper quit bitchin, I've been in mFc. for a while, and kind of know who would be accepted or not. now, I know i'll take the blame for viper or girlie not bein there, they were appointed the job to hire applicants basically. and viper, you know, secrets ruin everything, I look at mFc. as another family. so tryin to get weezy to say who it was behind my back, yeah thats awesome man. so I'll admit it right here, I told him to tag up, what are you gonna do? what I did, had no negative effects on the server or the clan. your like a 3 year old when things don't go your way.

The reason why "WE" viper and myself were upset is because we are trying to keep everything in order for new recruits - that is why "WE" viper and myself were appointed to handle this - if you are out there telling people to tag up and the ones that are handling the recruits don't know about them because they haven't submitted an application, you'd be pretty pissed too. Please let us do our jobs and things will run smooth and there will be no panties in a bundle. Just because you don't see me on steam or vent doesn't mean I'm not on ...
wtfgirlie
wtfgirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  food Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 pm

wolf, just becuz its free doesnt mean u cant find it, and its much easier to do this, then pay for something more and wont use it
food
food

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovebeer Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 pm

lol this aint our first rodeo boys cmon now weezy its not liek we dont want u in pimp we def do its wolverine that got outa place thaz all ...if any mfc member could let any person in our clan it would be madness lol this is why we have viper n girlie in charge of recruiting. to maintain order SON lol no worries juz dont do it again -beer

ilovebeer

Back to top Go down

Post  IndeNted Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Where've you been Weezy?
IndeNted
IndeNted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum